X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

How to make this a better area for you

I thought I'd put the question out there...

Is there anything you, as one of our wonderful members, would like to see in this area?

I'd love to get more people hopping through here (though I have no dillusions of Club Rotel like proportions )

I know Mats has promised to look in to adding the functionality of "polls" after the server move and I've got some ideas for that if we get the ability.

I'd love to hear what you guys think I mean television is one of the most popular and prolific inventions in our species history. Surely there's more opinions/questions about it and it's many variations than the current 190 listen on the main page!? 8O

So tell us what you think, what you want to know and how we can help you.

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
    Jason
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

More TVs with images of neked women would be nice. Could you do that for us? :LOL:

Unfortunately, I think this will be a slower area, but I do appreciate your efforts at building it!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Well I was hoping someone other than the other moderator was going to reply but thanks Lex

More TVs with images of neked women would be nice. Could you do that for us?
      I could post some pictures of TV's with "neked" women but then you'd likely (and rightly so) give me an "e-spanking" and remove them anyway...lol Then again if a picture of a naked woman on a TV is posted on a falling tree in the woods and no one reads the post, did it make a sound? :LOL:

Unfortunately, I think this will be a slower area, but I do appreciate your efforts at building it!
      I just figured I'd see what I could do.. (apparently not much ops: )

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
      Jason

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

:B
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Bam!
          Super Senior Member
          • Jan 2004

Hey there Jason!

How about TV REVIEWS

and how about Club Toshiba...Club Sony...

Club Tweak your RPTV....

Just my 2 cents...don`t shoot me.....

Bam!
          Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

• aud19
            Twin Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2003

Shoot you?!?! 8O This is just the sort of feedback I'm looking for...Thanks Bam

(Now if we could just get a few more people participating... ops: )

I really like the idea of a "Review your own TV" thread" I might just start that I'd love to hear some feedback from other people about clubs for brands as you mentioned. Is it a good idea? Worthwhile? I think if we do start that up that any tweaking info might go in there....?

Jason

Jason

Comment

• Bam!
              Super Senior Member
              • Jan 2004

Hey Jason!

Just me again...no one else...what`s up with that

O.K. anyways the tweaking part I think really rules cause a lot of guys have RPTV`s that they calibrate with AVIA or VE and could get it done professionally or maybe even themselves...Positioning...all that tons of conversation there don`t you think...

Bam!
              Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

• Trevor Schell
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Here is another vote for Club Toshiba!! :T

Also, I would love to see the TV's with the Neked woman images as Lex mentioned.
                That is absolutely crucial to driving traffic here!

Actually, I just picked up the Toshiba 57HX93 the other day, so I may have a lot of questions and info to talk about in regards to Toshiba in the next while.

Trevor
                My HomeTheater S.E.
                Sonically Enhanced
                C5
                Trevor

XBOX 360 CARD

Comment

• aud19
                  Twin Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2003

Congrats on the Toshiba Trev!

I'm hoping to get some of these things started soon, I've just been so busy at work and at home lately that I haven't had a chance yet.... :? I was thinking of starting with the likes of Club Toshiba, Club Hitachi, Club Mitsubishi, Club Plasma (to cover all brands that make plasma's) threads. I think that within those areas people can post reviews/tweaks etc.

Also, I would love to see the TV's with the Neked woman images as Lex mentioned.
                  LOL...Well if Lex gives me explicit permission I'd be more than happy to :P (haha...now the ball's in your court Doug :P )

Jason

Jason

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"