Can't upload avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Prozakk
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2004
    • 104

    #1

    Can't upload avatar

    I reduced the size of the pic from 150x150 & saved to my pictures. When I try to upload, I get an error message. :cry: :x :M

    That's odd...the pic is there, even after getting an error message...ignore the brain fart!
    Last edited by Prozakk; 15 October 2004, 13:02 Friday. Reason: BRAIN FART!

Related Topics

Collapse

  • bleeding ears
    Avatar too small
    by bleeding ears
    Hi, I am having trouble getting my avatar to a proper size (too small).

    I am no computer whiz so please take it slow if explaining things.

    I set my scanner and anything else I could find to the lowest resolution and managed to get a very small picture up but cant get it...
    11 January 2006, 19:45 Wednesday
  • JonMarsh
    Retro Digital comes to town: The Avatar CD Transport from Denafrips
    by JonMarsh
    Do you ever see something on the web and right away, your first reaction is "I gotta have one, muy pronto!"


    For whatever reasons, the new Denafrips Avatar CD transport struck that chord for me.

    As an aside, how many of you knew that in 2019 vinyl outsold...
    25 September 2020, 10:14 Friday
  • kmak
    Help with Avatar
    by kmak
    I want to customize my avatar, but the image is too large. Has to be 150 X 150. I don't know how to do this can you help me out? Here's a link:

    http://sudbury.foundlocally.com/Images/BigNickel.jpg

    Thanks in Advance,

    Ken...
    30 December 2004, 10:04 Thursday
  • Bob
    James Cameron's "Avatar"
    by Bob
    When Ridley Scott released "Legand" in 1985 I couldn't wait to see it. I remember thinking that the director that gave us "Duelist" would deliver the best fantasy film of all time. :E :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Instead we got the most hokey fantasy film of all time....
    30 August 2009, 18:47 Sunday
  • Kees
    how to upload new 1098 firmware?
    by Kees
    OK, most of you will know this; but for me it's going to be the first time!
    How do I upload new firmware on my RSP-1098?
    Does someone have some kind of manual, or written down the steps?
    I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

    By the way, I'm using Windows...
    02 November 2003, 09:22 Sunday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"