Forum Upgrade to 5.7.3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theSven
    Master of None
    • Jan 2014
    • 1664

    #1

    Forum Upgrade to 5.7.3

    HTGuide has been upgraded to the latest version of the forum software. If you encounter any problems please post issues here.

    Have a great weekend all 😀
    Painter in training
  • JonMarsh
    Mad Max Moderator
    • Aug 2000
    • 16170

    #2
    We're working on it!!
    the AudioWorx
    Natalie P
    M8ta
    Modula Neo DCC
    Modula MT XE
    Modula Xtreme
    Isiris
    Wavecor Ardent

    SMJ
    Minerva Monitor
    Calliope
    Ardent D

    In Development...
    Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
    Obi-Wan
    Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
    Modula PWB
    Calliope CC Supreme
    Natalie P Ultra
    Natalie P Supreme
    Janus BP1 Sub


    Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
    Just ask Mr. Ohm....

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • gostan
      Software Upgrade Switch Location On RSX-1055
      by gostan
      Where are software upgrade switches located in rsx-1055? I am ready to upgrade to latest software, but I cannot see them after removing cover plate. Bad eyes?? Thanks.
      06 July 2003, 14:07 Sunday
    • theSven
      vBulletin 5 Upgrade
      by theSven
      The project to upgrade vBulletin to version 5 has started, and this thread is to track the upgrade from my test environment into production.

      I built a local Ubuntu 22.04 virtual machine, downloaded the DB backup, the forum files, and I have bought a new license for vBulletin 5. I got...
      13 June 2022, 10:19 Monday
    • nfjason
      Confused about NuForce versions, warranty and upgrade?
      by nfjason
      Nuforce is a fully integrated company with capability to design and manufactured switching power supply, amplifier, inverter (DC-AC conversion), power conditioner and other stuff

      We try to share as many parts and technology across one or more product line. Therefore even discontinued...
      05 February 2006, 14:20 Sunday
    • Quantronics
      1098 Volume Knob not working after upgrade
      by Quantronics
      I've been a long time Rotel user w/ a 1098 processor and 1095 amp. I upgrade my 2.x firmware to the latest firmware. I also upgrade the EPROM using the directions on Rotel's website. I used all 4 EPROM upgrade 1, 2, 3 and 4 in that order. I then upgraded to the latest 4.x software. Everything went...
      30 March 2008, 20:20 Sunday
    • Razvan
      UPGRADE!!!
      by Razvan
      Here's the e-mail I just received from Integra Research:

      RDC-7 UPGRADE PROGRAM IS HERE!!!

      That's right, you can upgrade your RDC-7 processor to the newest specifications that include
      THX Ultra2 certification and DTS 96/24 processing.

      THX Ultra2 replaces...
      25 June 2002, 16:21 Tuesday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"