What happened to the "Forum" button on the "Home" page?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

What happened to the "Forum" button on the "Home" page?

The button" at the top of the main page for the "Forum" used to display the word prominently (as recently as two days ago) -- but now it is covered up sort of like a "spoiler" but it is the same color as the page background, and very easy to overlook.... and only shows up if you just happen to slide your cursor onto it. While there is still a tiny little underscored "Forum" reference at the bottom of the page, I'll bet most folks coming to the site for the first time will miss that, too. (In fact it took me a while today to realize that it is there!)

Please "expose" the Forum button again so it will be easy for folks to get over here.

Thanks -

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

This appears to be fixed now. good find Burke.

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Mats
      Special Member
      • Jun 2000

Sorry, I'm not shure I understand which button that was gone... or is gone...

Mats
      HTGuide
      Mats
      Mats Strömberg
      Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
      Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

• Burke Strickland
        • Sep 2001

It was this one on the "front page" which for a while was "covered" as if by a "spoiler". It appears to be OK now....

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Mats
          Special Member
          • Jun 2000

Ah okie dokie. Could have been a temporary cache problem. Good that it's fixed (even without my help )

Mats
          HTGuide
          Mats
          Mats Strömberg
          Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
          Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"