X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Northfork

Paramount Pictures, Hollywood Jobs, Movie Studio Jobs, Mission Impossible Trailer, Transformers Trailer, Quiet Place Trailer, Bumblebee Trailer, 2019 movie trailers

Saw this on digital cable on the weekend so I can't really comment on PQ/SQ of the DVD, other than the setting is fairly grey and drab, but the story was very interesting (aka: weird :lol: ) A cerebral and surreal story and lot's of good actors to do their part fleshing it out. If that sounds interesting to you, check out the link and maybe give it a rental

Jason
    Jason
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I rented this awhile back, Jason. It was definitely surreal from what I can recall of it. To be honest, I wouldn't rent it again.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Definitely a "watch once" movie, good rental if you want something along these lines. Wouldn't buy it though I agree :yesnod:

Jason
      Jason

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

I like to rent one of these little independent movies every now and then. Some can be pretty far out, or sometimes just a little too arty. But they are a nice change once in a while. Blockbuster here has a special section for independent films but it is small and seems to take forever for new titles to show up.
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"