X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ht_addict
    • Dec 2002

Freddy vs Jason.

With it being my day of I figured I rent a movie. Went into my local Blockbuster and picked up Freddy vs Jason. After watching it I knew I should have kept my promise after watching Jason X, never to rent one of these slasher movies again. This wasn't even a check your brain at the door and enjoy your popcorn with the movie. It was brutal. Everthing was just so fake, the blood, the carnage, the body count, the BOOBS :boobies: If it wasn't for the fake cans on the dumb blonde who happens to run into a dark forest and is killed in the opening scene, I would have turned it off within the first 15min. Only good aspect of the movie was the audio. Makes very good use of all speakers.

ht_addict
  • Gordon Moore
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Feb 2002

If it wasn't for the fake cans on the dumb blonde who happens to run into a dark forest and is killed in the opening scene
    Haha...good one...

If it wasn't for the fake cans on the dumb blonde who happens to run into a dark forest and is killed in the opening scene it wouldn't be a nightmare or Jason movie

Actually in the past, that wasn't so much the case with these movies. I've been meaning to see this just to pay my respects to these 2 titans. Hollywood has been wanting them to square off for years....from the sounds of things, I'll have to make sure I only get it from the 99cent shelf...so I can't say I didn't get a buck worth....though it may be 2 hours of my life wasted....It's really that bad? The fans say otherwise...they must have been real die-hards???

Predator and Alien is next but the early pre-production stuff leaves me a little worried. Maybe the best Aliens and Predator battle is in the game or comics...time will tell.
    Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Hmmm, don't think i want to waste time and money on this one.

My Homepage!
      My Homepage!

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I got exactly what I expected from this movie. It seemed to stick with the formula that made these two household names. As such, I had no problem with the film. I thought it was good.

I was surprised at how well the sound was done. Even the menus are in 5.1!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"