The Coen Bros. are pulling my chain again...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

The Coen Bros. are pulling my chain again...

Aww I love these guys and own just about everything they have out on dvd. They never fail to entertain me with offerings of everything from quirky characters to downright funny plots to downright nasty violence. This time, with INTOLERABLE CRUELTY, they are pulling the chain to my funnybone.

This stars George Clooney as a successful divorce attorney, famous for big settlements for his clients, and a man who never loses a case. Beautful Catherine Zeta Jones stars as a golddigger, who after thinking she has the goods on her philandering rich husband, sues for divorce but alas, her hubby had retained George Clooney, and as already stated, George never loses a case. But Catherine is not one to forgive and forget, thus setting a series of events ( sometimes hilarious) in motion that almost destroys our George. But this is a romantic comedy and the ending... well I won't give it away. You just have to see it.

Look for small, well down roles by Geoffery Rush and Billy Bob Thorton.
    And though this is a comedy, look for the Coen Brother's usual injection of wild and outrageous violence.

This is one funny movie with excellent performances from everyone. I laughed out loud, something very few comedies make me do. It is another Coen dvd for my collection. :4:

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"