X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justin
    • Feb 2003

Waiting for Yellowbeard DVD

I'm still waiting for the Yellowbeard dvd to come out! It feels like it's going to take another year or two for this one to get to dvd. I love this movie. Does anyone know who I could contact or email to see if it's going to come or even start the ball rolling? I have two bad copies of this on vhs and both are from ebay. they are x rentals. I might even buy a laser disc. of it, If I could find one. Does anyone else think this is an excellent movie. Well I'll go back to my lurking on the guide. 8O

Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.
    Jus

• George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Justin, I am not familiar with this film. Is it a pirate movie ? Who's in it and what's the basic storyline ?

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• justin
      • Feb 2003

Well here it goes! It is a pirate movie. graham chapman, peter boyle, cheech & chong, peter cook, marty feldman, eric idle, and someone else I don't know. It was directed by mel damski and released in 1983. The story is Yellowbeard escapes from prison after being there for 20 years. He returnes to england to Mrs. beard to find out that she threw out the map to his treasure, but has tatooed it on their sons head when he was a baby. Yellowbeard assembles a crew and his son dan who is a gardener to go find his gold. He is also avoiding the british authorities. It is a good comedy.

Jus

Jus

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Yes, thanks Justin, I now vaguely remember this film. I'd love to see it again on dvd.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"