X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Charlie's Angels Full Throttle

I got exactly what I expected ( eye candy ) and nothing more. Really, though, some of the cgi was ridiculous.

I think the director has a fixation about female butts. :-y especially Cameron Diaz's. Well, things could be worse.

For eye candy ( not enough stars to post) for story and overall presentation :1:

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Haven't seen this one yet.

Well, if you're gonna fixate, let's think about this - Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, Demi Moore and Drew Barrymore. Hmmm, could be worse - a LOT worse.
    :drool:

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

We saw this at the drive in earlier this year and its a total disapointment. I sort of enjoyed the first one but this is much much worse. I'm all for eye candy (esp. Diaz) but there comes a point when even that doesn't keep this turd afloat

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

Well gentlemen, needless to say I won't pick up this video.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Well, I didn't watch it for the story line. Sometimes, stupid action scenes are ok, even if there's no way in hell it could happen. I think one just has to realize, that's part of the package of the new Angels series, enjoy the T and A, and laugh occasionally.

There are a few redeeming moments. Like a Shelby Cobra (even if a copy). So, I bought it, no real regrets at 16 bucks. What the hey. I will admit I missed having Bill Murray as Bosly. I wonder why he wouldn't do it? Felt it would ruin his image after reading the second script?

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2001

Lex, I read where Bill Murray was at odds with the girls in the first flick, so I really didn't expect to see him in the second.

My Homepage!
            My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"