X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

The Hunted

Tommy Lee Jones and Benicio Deltoro star in this simply plotted flick. Tommy Lee's character trained men to kill for Special Forces, and he trained Benicio a little too well. Benicio loses it after a succession of assignments and starts killing people in the homeland. The beginning shows him dissing two hunters. But were they hunters or government agents out to get him. We never really get an answer on this. Meanwhile, Jones is brought in to put an end to Benicio's rampage.

Excellent action scenes of hand to hand combat. When you watch some of these scenes and look at Tommy Lee's craggy face and baggy eyes, you wonder if maybe he is too old for this kind of stuff. But, as you'd expect, pretty good acting by both leads, considering what little they had to work with.

Runs a little over 90 minutes and it moves fast. A good rental, but not a film I'd want to see a second time.

Warning: look out for some gore.

:3:

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • justin
    • Feb 2003

This looked interesting to me from the tv spots. I was also questioning jones age in an action flick. I like jones as an actor. I believe the movie I seen jones in was Underseige and that he did a good job with the action scenes. I'll give this one a rent. Thanks George for the heads up.

Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.
    Jus

Taking it one day at a time. Life moves quick.

Comment

• Aeromos
      • Jun 2003

This did look good. I may have to try renting it if I can't wait for them to put it out with their previously viewed for sale. I think I may have to go to Blockbuster and check it out. I recently saw that they were renting this movie out for $ 0.99.

Aeromos
      Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
      My Collection
      Aeromos
      Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
      My Collection

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I finished up my latest Columbia House DVD club membership by ordering this one. It came in yesterday and I'll try to view it tonight. I like Tommy Lee Jones and Benecio Del Toro a lot, so I'm hoping to enjoy it.

David - HTGuide flunky
        Our "Theater"
        Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"