X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Amazon Prime Trial, really enjoyed "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit"

Based on a Tom Clancy novel, so you know it's got good bones, and is intricately layered with plot lines.

Also stars Kevin Costner, in a senior type roll. I don't mean senior citizen, senior experienced guy. watch the movie, and you'll see. Lot of action, and a fun ride! Go for it!!! Chris Pine from the new Star Trek role of Jim's son, and he's just as good in this movie. Check it out-

I don't do reviews and give away stuff. I'm just saying watch this movie, if you don't enjoy it, you can blame me. :-)

Doug
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I think I may have talked about this movie elsewhere here in the Guide. Although it's a decent action flick, it does not fit in, in any way, with the Tom Clancy/Jack Ryan universe. So if you view it as a "Hero X" movie, great. But the moviemakers making it a Jack Ryan movie is purely a blatantly poor attempt at money grabbing by using a familiar character name.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"