X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Pacific Rim

I finally got a chance to watch this over the weekend. It is a fun little picture. Monsters fighting big mega machines powered by people. I don't know why it didn't do too well in the theater as I'm sure the action sequences would have sounded and looked better over my small 42" screen.

I had the sound coming through my new sound bar and it makes a huge difference over the TV speakers. Will have to spin it on my main system and demo some of the fight scenes.

Here's a link to the other thread.

Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • wkhanna
    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

having grown up in the Ultraman & Thunderbirds generation as a kid, i found this film extremely entertaining, well scripted, decently acted & well produced.

light fare for us old fogies in search of a little nostalgic adventure.
    _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Yeah, I'm sure I commented in the original Pacific Rim thread. Thoroughly enjoyed it as a guilty pleasure popcorn flick action-robot-monster movie. Bought it on 3D blu ray. Thought I heard they were making a sequel.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"