• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

"Revenge" series on DVD

"Revenge"

In my never ending quest to find good stuff to watch in my spare time and being an absolute hater of broadcast TV with their endless commercial interruptions, I search and try content that I would never have given a second thought to a few years ago. Desperate times deserve desperate measures! So I stumbled across this series.

Revenge is about this Woman (Emily VanCamp) who has returned to the house where she grew up as a child (with an endless supply of money!) to seek revenge on the people that ruined her and her father's life. This is a series about the rich folk in the Hamptons and how they tend to hurt and double cross each other. Madeleine Stowe plays the wicked witch of the west in this series and she's NOT very likable!

I'm enjoying this series and the writing and all the characters are very well developed. This series will play very well with the ladies as they are the main drivers (and controllers!) of this show. Fashion, rich lifestyle and socialites abound!

The video (16X9) and audio (DD) are exceptionally done in this series! :T

8/10 for a very good show (season 1) and great entertainment :T
    Dan Madden :T
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"