Peaky Blinders

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bostonmurf
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2014
    • 170

    #1

    Peaky Blinders

    Well worth a watch. Its now on Netflix (both seasons). Excellent cinematography and an incredible Nick Cave soundtrack. Plus with the likes of Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy and Sam Neil its a very credible cast.
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 2204

    #2
    Will have to give that a try (as long as it's on Netflix Canada). Maybe when the semester is over and I'm done marking.

    Comment

    • bostonmurf
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2014
      • 170

      #3
      I just checked and i don't think it is available in Canada unfortunately. Its fairly new to the US and its coming up as a Netfilx Original so it shouldn't be long before its available.

      Comment

      • Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004
        • 2204

        #4
        You're right. I'll keep checking.

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • aud19
          DVD's by mail to Canada (AKA "Netflix Canada")
          by aud19
          Wondering what if anything my fellow Canucks are using for DVD delivery in Canada (as NETFLIX seeme to refuse to do business here :evil: ).

          The two most promising services I've been able to locate are the following:

          www.zip.ca

          and

          www.dvdf...
          02 June 2008, 14:04 Monday
        • Chris D
          Netflix, Blockbuster, other DVD renting companies
          by Chris D
          I checked, and didn't really see any other threads that had a good discussion of these services, so I thought I'd start one for everybody to chime in.

          For a while, now, I have NOT signed up with DVD rental companies, primarily for the reason that as I travel a lot with my job, I didn't...
          16 April 2006, 18:20 Sunday
        • Dmantis
          Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD working with Netflix
          by Dmantis
          Whats up everyone?
          Anyone have one of these players? I have noticed a few of them now not working with Netflix. All players have firmware updated to latest version and what happens is Netflix gets to the home page, you see your sign in names or users and then at this point you select which user...
          08 June 2014, 11:51 Sunday
        • Chris D
          How long is your Netflix or Blockbuster queue? (and how many movie have you rated?)
          by Chris D
          I signed up for Netflix about 9 months ago, and have steadily been putting in all my ratings for movies that I've seen. When you do all the numbers, it's pretty amazing.

          - So far, I've rated 1,639 movies. As I come across or think of movies I've seen, I go to Netflix and rate them....
          14 December 2006, 17:43 Thursday
        • Foxman
          Netflix to start streaming
          by Foxman
          NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Online movie rental service Netflix introduced a new feature Tuesday to allow customers to watch movies and television series on their personal computers and said it will make the new feature available to its subscribers in a phased rollout during the next six months.
          ...
          16 January 2007, 13:28 Tuesday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"