• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

"Lie to Me" series

Hey all,

I've been spinning the TV series "Lie To Me" on dvd and thought that I would give you my impressions of it. I'm only in the first Season at this point and I'm still spinning it currently.

Dr. Cal Lightman is able to read peoples faces and expressions and basically evaluate whether they are telling the truth. He is also very good at making people eventually tell the truth. Usually, there is a crime or murder involved and he basically helps the cops solve it with his talent. He takes on a posse of a few other talented 'face readers' to help him along.

I like this series and find it entertaining. How this series evolves moving into further seasons will be interesting. Cal can be a little irritating at times as believe it or not, he's NOT the best communicator in human interaction on his personal side!!. I'll keep you more posted on this one as I move into season 2 and advise.

Right now I'll give it a 7/10 rating for good entertainment!. :T
    Dan Madden :T
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"