X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

We're The Millers

Comedy about a small time drug dealer ( Jason Sudeikis ) who is forced to bring back a shipment of drugs from Mexico. He discovers that families are usually waved through by immigration officers. He rents an RV, enlists the help of an ex stripper ( Jennifer Aniston ) and two really mixed up teens, Emma Roberts and Will Poulter and they become the Millers on vacation. And, of course, many things go wrong, but you soon see a predictable ending.

Story was a bit weak and sometimes I felt the dialogue faltered a bit. But there were enough laughs to make the movie enjoyable. And even if you don't find it funny, to see Jennifer do a striptease is well worth the price of the rental.

Oh, yes, beware, this is not a family movie. I watched the unrated version and it is pretty raunchy.

:T:T:T out of five thumbs up for the movie, and :T:T:T:T:T for sexy Jennifer.
    My Homepage!
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

O yeah!!!!

Comment

• Ovation
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2004

Better than Horrible Bosses for Jennifer? If so, I'm in. :T

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

:W
        Originally posted by Ovation
        Better than Horrible Bosses for Jennifer? If so, I'm in. :T
        Not better than Horrible Bosses, but there's a lot of her to see in The Millers. Early in the film we see her working in a strip joint, later, without giving too much away, she has to prove she's a stripper under dire circumstances in some kind of a barn.
        That scene alone made the movie for me.:W
        My Homepage!

Comment

• aud19
          Twin Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2003

You've piqued my interest George... :lol:
          Jason

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"