X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

"One the Road" review

I spun this movie on DVD yesterday. Disregard my title above.....It's called "On the road"!!. It stars some notable actresses (K. Dunst and that lead from the Twilight series of films.....forget her name!!?....Stewart??.). Anyway, this film is a dud. Period!. It's goes nowhere right from the start and ends nowhere. Nothing of any real sort happens in this film and it just trudges along......right from the get go.

It's purely a film about various relationships.....and a road trip that leads to nowhere.

3/10 stars....blah!
    Last edited by madmac; 16 August 2013, 14:08 Friday.
    Dan Madden :T
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Dan, I believe you meant ON THE ROAD. It's based on the Jack Kerouac book and yes, it is probably boring. Kerouac was a big name from the Beat Generation. I never could get him.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
      Dan, I believe you meant ON THE ROAD. It's based on the Jack Kerouac book and yes, it is probably boring. Kerouac was a big name from the Beat Generation. I never could get him.
      Yes you are correct George......"On the Road" is the title (Typo!!). I did watch this film till the end however......not sure why. Normally I turn these films off if nothing of substance has happened by the 45min mark.
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"