X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

Review of "Jack Reacher"

Ok....I'll get right to the point here!. This is a damn good movie!. Well scripted and written......and thoroughly enjoyable. I was a little worried at the beginning that this was going to end up as yet another court room drama, but put those fears aside as you watch this. It's good. Tom Cruise does a great job as 'Reacher' as does all the cast in this film.

I won't get into the plot because you can read that on-line or on the dvd/BD box.

This is an action flick folks......lots of shootin' !!. Put the kids to bed before watching it!. 16+

8.5/10 for this super fun film! Enjoy!!. :T
    Dan Madden :T
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I generally liked it. I'm a little weary of the movies/books that create a super protaganist that is portrayed as a closet bad-ass that is fights so much better than everyone else and kicks everybody's butt. But that's a basic given for many story plots. I enjoyed the movie.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I thought it was okay, though it didn`t move me enough to write a mini review on it. I tend to write about what I feel are really good, or really bad films. The in between ones just don`t inspire me to hit the keyboard lately.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

That's the way it was for me on this one, George.
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"