Good Guys Wear Black

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John Holmes
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 2707

    #1

    Good Guys Wear Black





    Chuck Norris (like Segal) is a love/hate relationship with the public. But, for the Norris fan, "Good Guys Wear Black" is one of his best films.

    I picked this up at Wal-Mart for $5.96 (I think). The film is 16:9 and looks good most of the transfer. The night scences are still as bad as the vhs version. And it is soft in many places. However, it's overall quality exceeds it's vhs counterpart so, at this price it's a bargin. The sound is ok. It stays true to the era of the film.

    Something about this guy, jumping through the front windsheild of a car to kill his attacker, is just too cool! :LOL:




    "I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • David Meek
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 8934

    #2
    Musta missed this one on my last trip. Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to WallyWorld I go. . .

    Thanks for the tip John.




    David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

    .

    David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

    Comment

    • Lex
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Apr 2001
      • 27460

      #3
      I like Chuck Norris films ok, might give the disc a spin. Of course, if I can find it for 5.96

      Lex
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

      Comment

      • George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001
        • 7636

        #4
        I recently bought Invasion USA, Lonewolf McQuade and Code Of Silence... all vintage Norris, but not at $5.96. I didn't know Good Guys Wear Black was out. Must look for it next time I'm in the big city.




        My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • nick.h
          568 THX Ultra Surround Processor, 562V.2 Multi-media & 596 DVD player; good?
          by nick.h
          What do you think of:

          568 THX Ultra Surround Processor, 562V.2 Multi-media controller & 596 DVD player???

          Any good? Too old? Worth buying?
          07 March 2007, 00:39 Wednesday
        • Matt Broeska
          My D-VHS review
          by Matt Broeska
          last night i went to my bosses house since he just got galaxy quest on d-vhs. first off i have to say i had no idea that d-vhs looks exactly the same as any normal vhs tape. identical. you could accidentally return it to your video store. the only difference is on the back of the case, like dvd info,...
          14 November 2002, 13:00 Thursday
        • choppi
          LCD monitor for VHS movies
          by choppi
          Hello - This is my first post on this forum.
          I have a large (1,500) collection of VHS movies and, through my system, they sound very good. Therefore, I have no desire to switch to DVD (although, in time, I will get a DVD player for the same reason I finally got a CD player; the analogue formats...
          08 November 2004, 23:52 Monday
        • Andrew Pratt
          VHS rules!
          by Andrew Pratt
          thought that might make you look I cme across this and thought it was a good sign for us DVDphiles

          DVD surges, VHS rentals sag in U.S.
          Sales of DVD movies in the U.S. have skyrocketed, but at least partially at the expense of the video rental business, Variety reports. ...
          12 July 2001, 14:53 Thursday
        • augerpro
          So you don't wear a dustmask eh?
          by augerpro
          It's often mentioned on here how nasty MDF dust is yet many of us don't wear dust-masks and I see pics with people covered in dust. Since I work at an oil refinery I've never had a problem wearing a mask or ear plugs or anything. It's just natural for me to throw on PPE (personal protective equipment)...
          15 February 2007, 17:52 Thursday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"