Terminator 2 blu-ray 5 bucks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

Related Topics

Collapse

  • Lex
    Member Alert Terminator 2 Blue Ray
    by Lex
    5 bucks! June 29, 2012 not sure how long that holds good.

    Amazon, hurry;

    It is skynet edition, whatever that means, there's something about cover may not be same, who knows, but long as it's movie for 5 bucks.

    http://www.amazon.com/Terminator-Judgment-...
    29 June 2012, 17:44 Friday
  • kpodolski
    Lord of the Rings bluray...
    by kpodolski
    I was reading in Video Business that Warner will be releasing the Lord of the Rings trilogy bluray on April 16. "The nine disc set [$99.98] will include digital copies of each film. The extended versions of the films will debut on bluray at a later date".

    "The extended...
    16 December 2009, 11:17 Wednesday
  • laneza01
    5000 dollars to spend...
    by laneza01
    I would not say new to this game, but this is the first time I’ve ever had enough money to buy a decent system. I'm using the THX certified Logitech z-5500 computer speakers in my dorm, which I like, but I know it can be better. And at home I have a pretty basic 6.1 channel 300 dollar Pioneer receiver...
    20 February 2007, 15:56 Tuesday
  • Burke Strickland
    Gone with the Wind (BluRay)
    by Burke Strickland
    Celebrating its 70th anniversary, the studio that currently owns Gone with the Wind has released it on BluRay in a multiple-disc special collector's edition that includes a ton of extras (well, at least a couple of pounds of extras, some printed, others on the addtional discs) in the oversized box,...
    21 November 2009, 19:43 Saturday
  • Markj
    Terminator SE
    by Markj
    Watched Terminator this weekend got the new SE DVD of it. I found it to be a darker film than T2. Some of the special affects were great. The weakest special affect was after terminator walks out of the burning gas truck. It looks very jerky. But other than that it was well done. The story and acting...
    10 October 2001, 15:53 Wednesday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"