• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

It Might Get Loud

[YOUTUBE]m4EvZtsXz7w[/YOUTUBE]

If you like the electric guitar I highly recommend this one. Fun to watch, especially some of the scenes with Page playing records (and of course the guitar playing) :B :T
    Jason
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I'm sure my sons will be seeing, or have already seen this one.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Next on my Netflix queue!
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Just watched it from Netflix. Wonderful! Not perfect, but great. There were some AWESOME gems here and there in the movie--old footage that nobody had ever seen before, or key performances or information showing how the musicians and their work came to be, or impromptu jam sessions, where the guys either individually or collectively start playing a song together. Very enjoyable. For me, the jam sessions were the best.

I can't believe Jimmy Page--so unassuming, but plays like nobody's business. Even at his current age, he lays down blistering licks that any other guitarist would kill to do. And I've mentioned before that the Edge is my favorite guitarist. he's not the most technically accomplished, but I LOVE the sound he creates. I really liked getting to know each of the guys through the movie.

it's a little disjointed, but fun. And if you get the DVD/BD, I HIGHLY recommend checking out the deleted scenes. There's some extra gems in there!!!
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"