X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theMaximus
    • Jul 2004

A guy with amazing guitar skill

I guess there are many different versions of this song on the internet, but this guy (named funtwos) seems to be one of the better ones. The classic song of Pachelbel was modified by a guy named JerryC into this piece. There is also a version done by JerryC on the internet if you search for it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If this song ever gets recorded properly, I'm buying it all the way.
    Victory Shall Be Mine!!! :heh:
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Not Pachelbel's canon, but these guys pretty much started this whole concept.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• dyazdani
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Oct 2005

I just pulled out my classical guitar and nearly repeated the performance, nearly... :lol:
      Danish

Comment

• Marzen
        • Jul 2005

ESP guitars, locking nuts & sweep picking??? I thought that died out in the early 90's. Oh well, good to know kids STILL sit on their beds and practice 'till their fingers bleed. Having a PC has got to beat getting up and resetting the tone arm. I must of worn out a stylus trying to learn Pat Travers' song Amgwanna Kick Booty.
        -Ward
        What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?

Comment

• kurtholz
          • Feb 2005

kid is great, that was well done

Kurt

Comment

• Martyn
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ThomasW
            Not Pachelbel's canon, but these guys pretty much started this whole concept.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Yor..._Roll_Ensemble
            Looks like these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nice might have been a year earlier. They too did a version of a Brandenberg Concerto, along with various other classical pieces. JS Bach must have been spinning in his grave. I might even have a couple of their LPs somewhere...

Comment

• Andrew M Ward
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Marzen
              ESP guitars, locking nuts & sweep picking??? I thought that died out in the early 90's. Oh well, good to know kids STILL sit on their beds and practice 'till their fingers bleed. Having a PC has got to beat getting up and resetting the tone arm. I must of worn out a stylus trying to learn Pat Travers' song Amgwanna Kick Booty.
              -Ward

You had me at "Pat Travers"
              I spent most of my high school afternoons (circa 1980) not doing my homework and learning Pat travers songs!!!!!

Comment

• NMyTree
                • May 2004

What's a good (great) CD of Pachelbel's Canon? Something well-recorded and well played.

That kid is very impressive!!! Nice job! Even with the few mistakes he made (especially in the last minute of the piece), it was still amazing!

I'm lucky if I can play Poco, never mind Pachelbel :lol: :rofl:
                Tony

Comment

• theMaximus
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NMyTree
                  What's a good (great) CD of Pachelbel's Canon? Something well-recorded and well played.
                  I would recommend George Winston's December CD 25th Anniversary Edition. It was well played and well recorded. It is an enhanced CD that also has the musical notes for Canon when you insert it into your PC should you want to give it a try.
                  Victory Shall Be Mine!!! :heh:

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"