X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gump
    • Sep 2005

3 Movies

I know this is unorthodox, but I'm feeling a little jazzy...must be inflicted with the Holiday spirit!

In an unprecedented event for me (well, since I had kids anyway), I watched 3 movies this weekend. They were (in no particular order of merit): 1) The Hangover 2) Public Enemies 3) Inglourious Basterds.

Two out of the three were disappointing for me. One was satisfying and entertaining.

• Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

And the winner is ?????

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

That's just wrong..

I've heard good things about Bastards and The Hangover, not so good things about Public Enemies.

I would imagine the winner depends on whether you like Quentin or Anchor Man.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Gump
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Kevin D
        That's just wrong..

I've heard good things about Bastards and The Hangover, not so good things about Public Enemies.

I would imagine the winner depends on whether you like Quentin or Anchor Man.

Kevin D.
        Both of those movies were also recommended to me and there in, my friend, lies the paradox... 8O

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

I haven't seen Basterds or The Hangover as yet, but I did like Public Enemies though I can understand why many wouldn't. It is definitely different for a gangster film and probably has more style than subtance for most viewers. I'm not sure I'm going to like Basterds because I can only take Tarantino in small doses. The Hangover, though, does sound like one I'd like.
          My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"