X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike B
    • Aug 2008

Three Stooges

It looks like Sony is on a roll with these and is going to do the whole series of shorts in order. I have vol's 1, 2 & 3 and 4 is on pre-order.

The quality on these is supurb. They have really done an excellent job of remastering these old films, quality is way above what has been released before on the various collections available.

I am a true Stooge junkie, I have been laughing my ass off at these guys since I was 5 years old and even though I have been watching them for years now and know all the lines they still make me laugh out loud.

Finally, after all these years, they are going to do it right. Alla youse stooge fans are advised to pick up on this.

:B
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I used to be a huge fan when I was younger. I tried revisiting them but somewhere along the line they lost me. Still, good to see these releases for the hardcore fans out there.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Yes, there is a level of humor in the Stooges that is quite intelligent and assinine at the same time. Some good stuff.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"