Excellent little movie. Story is very well told, all the actors seem just right for their roles. Simple slice of life and having the courage to move forward.
Once
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I've read some bits on this film, Bob, and some say it's the best movie of the year.- Bottom
-
saw this in the theater a couple months ago. thought the beginning was a bit slow but ended up being a good film. wouldn't put it in the best of the year category though.chris- Bottom
Comment
-
I saw it in the theater as well, primarily based on the rave reviews it was getting. Maybe that it's that I went in with too high expectations, but it was good, not great, to me. It has its moments, but, like Atonement, wouldn't be something I'd be interested in seeing more than once.Keith- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by FoxmanNEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Online movie rental service Netflix introduced a new feature Tuesday to allow customers to watch movies and television series on their personal computers and said it will make the new feature available to its subscribers in a phased rollout during the next six months.
...-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by Chris DI signed up for Netflix about 9 months ago, and have steadily been putting in all my ratings for movies that I've seen. When you do all the numbers, it's pretty amazing.
- So far, I've rated 1,639 movies. As I come across or think of movies I've seen, I go to Netflix and rate them....-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by draganmI just got this today from Netflix, my movie rental place. I will be telling them where to shove it just as soon as they carry out this policy. What about the rest of you guys, you gonna just let it slide or look for a format nuetral place to rent?...I'm dumping Netflix,I hate having BD shoved down my throat10.00%1I don't like it but i'm am ready for one format to win, i'm staying with Netflix60.00%6I've always been a Sony fan-boy, GO BLUE RAY30.00%3-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by Chris DI checked, and didn't really see any other threads that had a good discussion of these services, so I thought I'd start one for everybody to chime in.
For a while, now, I have NOT signed up with DVD rental companies, primarily for the reason that as I travel a lot with my job, I didn't...-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by maseline_98We currently have blockbuster. I like the service because we are able to exchange them in the store. The problem is that our closest store is closing this Sunday. When renting through the mail, the blu-rays(at least new releases) seem to take much longer to get than we would like(usually with a 'very...-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment