X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahcryky
    • Feb 2006

Bobby

This movie revolves around one day, June 4,1968 at The Ambassador Hotel and the lives of people that were there leading up to this tragic day. I like historical movies and whether or not you grasp the fiction or non-fiction of this movie that day began with tremendous hope for our country and ended in tragedy. Roberts' speech "On the Mindless Menace of Violence" is played as the shots fire out in the movie and is a bittersweet reminder of what could've been. Funny how forty years later things haven't changed......... There is an all star cast here and I think Emilio Estevez did an excellent job writing/directing this film. I highly recommend this dvd.

-jim
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Yeah, I do plan on renting this. For me, though, it is one of those films that I have to be in the right mood to watch.
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"