X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Bandidas

Despite the lovely duo of Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayak, don't waste your money on this turd. This is nothing more than a vanity piece for these two gal friends.
    My Homepage!
  • cuda65
    • Feb 2005

I agree. It wasn't a very good movie. Spend your time elsewhere.
    Doug

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Wow, it's that bad eh? Funny thing is, here in San Antonio, it's all over the place. Thanks for the heads up gents.
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Now, John, remember, this is in my opinion only. You may like it.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Pookie007
          • Apr 2006

With the winter storms through the Midwest, we watched a lot of movies this weekend. I definitely don't think this movie will be nominated for any awards, but it wasn't that bad. I don't think it was intended to be too serious. I would recommend renting instead of buying.

My opinion might be influenced by us watching "The Last Kiss" right before this one. I can't think of anything better than watching a moving about a guy cheating on his wife while you are currently assigned to an out of town project.

Comment

• John Holmes
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Ok, now my curiosity is going. I'll put it in my Netflix queue. Myabe it'll make near the top sooner or later. Only 486 films in front of it.
            "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• David Meek
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Sounds something like the Sharon Stone, Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe "classic" western The Quick And The Dead. :B

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Club1820
                • Jan 2006

Its obviously not an Oscar contender but I dont think it was intended to be. I think it was done purely "tongue-in-cheek". If you take that attitude going in - its not really that bad. Simple, goofy, entertainment.
                Rotel 1068, Rotel 1060, Rotel 1055, Rotel 1095, Rotel 956, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Jan 2001

Originally posted by Club1820
                  Simple, goofy, entertainment.
                  Yeah, that's true. Just a little bit too goofy for me. Both these ladies are excellent actresses. I just prefer to watch them in better material. The writing for Bandidas was really atrocious IMHO.
                  My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"