X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Failure To Launch

The usual romantic plot thingy. Stars Matthew McConachey and Sarah Jessica Parker. The comedy saved it for me. I actually found myself laughing out loud at times. Not a bad rental for an evening's viewing with your significant other.

:25:
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I said that I was going to watch this one, just so that I can see what Terry Bradshaw does so, I'll understand when his co-anchors on the Fox pre-game show start ripping on him. :rofl:
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Originally posted by John Holmes
      I said that I was going to watch this one, just so that I can see what Terry Bradshaw does so, I'll understand when his co-anchors on the Fox pre-game show start ripping on him. :rofl:
      He was funny in this, John. His co-anchors will definitely be ripping on him because of one scene in particular: Bradshaw is nude. :P
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Club1820
        • Jan 2006

It was shocking to see Bradshaw's scene, and did he have to show his bum twice?

Other than that - I thought the movie was kinda long and was actually hoping Matthew wouldnt end up with the girl in the end. Not a big fan of Sarah Jessica in the movies but love her in Sex & City.
        Rotel 1068, Rotel 1060, Rotel 1055, Rotel 1095, Rotel 956, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"