• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shane Martin
    Super Senior Member
    • Apr 2001

Napolean Dynamite

I didn't see a thread on this one... odd :scratchhead:

File this one under the oddball category. Napolean Dynamite is a high schooler that really shows zero emotion what so ever. He's the class geek and gets picked on more often that not. The Movie revolves around him and the people that are in his life while he lives it in Idaho.

Very very strange stuff. Hilarious at times but not for everyone.

DVD wise: Flipper with Foolscreen on one side and the correct version on the other.

PQ: OK but nothing special.

SQ: Decent 5.1 mix. Semi active at times.

Worth a rent atleast. Some people have bought it and it is a cult type movie for sure. Some folks hated it.

Different strokes. I liked it quite a bit and laughed more than I thought I would.

:3: out of :5:
  • Nick M
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

It's an older thread with an odd title.
    I rated it the same as you.

Maybe a mod can condense the two.
    ~Nick

Comment

• bamaredwingsfan
      • Dec 2004

I think the thing that alot of people liked about napolean dynamite is that you can remember back to when you was in highschool, an remember someone that he reminds you of :P
      Quotes from
      The Matrix Reloaded

Merovingian: I love French wine, like I the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your ass with silk. I love it.

http://www.myspace.com/bamaredwingsfan19

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"