X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pwman
    • Jun 2005

Select Disney Dvd at Fre $4.99 after rebate

I saw this on another forum.
    FYE local store has the following DVD's on sale for $9.99. They have $5 rebate on each DVD's making it $4.99 + tax.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
    Mulan Special Edition
    Aladdin Platinum Edition
    Brother Bear
    The Country Bears
    The Three Musketeers
    The Haunted Mansion
    Inspector Gadget 2

The rebate form can be found at fye.com or at the counter. You are eligible for one copy of all the above titles.

I went to Fre locally and got Aladdin and Mulan list 29.99 and Pirates 19.99. The clerks rang up each sale so I could get 3 reciepts because the rebate form only accepts one movie per form. If all goes well i will pay 16.80 for over 80 buck of dvds at list price. Believe it or not the clerks promised to make it up to me if I had any problems with the rebates. There are some great sales at Circuit city for many new dvds at 12.99 the sales are available online also Circuit City The Aviator, Blade Trinity and National Treasure are examples. I dont know if this is the appropriate forum but I thought I would pass along a decnt buy or two.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"