• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick M
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

American Psycho 2

Rented It.

For fans of Patrick Bateman, don't even bother with this one. There isn't a single redeeming quality I can think of. Absolutely terrible from the opening scene 'till the credits. Nothing like the original, and a waste of $1 I spent to rent it.

All in my humble opinion of course.

:05: out of :5:
    ~Nick
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Thanks, Nicholas. I don't even recall this one being in the theaters. Maybe it went straight to dvd. That speaks volumes if it did. I'm always leery of sequels, anyway. There have been some good ones but the bad usually outweighs the good. Also, I just don't see something like American Psycho becoming a franchise.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• theMaximus
      • Jul 2004

I watched this movie since I liked the first American Psycho, and I think the chick from That 70's Show is really hot. What a waste of time! I should have known that anything with William Shatner sucks A$$ including all the Star Track movies.
      Victory Shall Be Mine!!! :heh:

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Ewww, Maximus. Hope you don't get flamed too badly. There are a lot of Trekkies here abouts.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• NMyTree
          • May 2004

I rented this movie a while back.

It was so horrible, that I got distracted watching the curtains slightly swaying, from the air coming out of my Central Air vent.

I think that says it all about this movie.

I really do love American Psycho, though.
          Tony

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"