X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Movie Scenes for the Ages

There's a few movie scenes that I would label as "epic" that will stick with me for the rest of my life. These are not just entertaining scenes from movies that I really like, or stuff that I use to show off my system because they're visually and sonically flashy. No, these scenes have something special about them that haunt you and define for you what movies are all about. Here's some of mine, what's yours?

1. Jurassic Park scene where the camera pans from the Jeeps to the trees, and you see the dinosaurs for the first time with John William's score.
    2. Star Wars Empire Strikes Back, as Vader tells Luke he is his father.
    3. Wizard of Oz, where the movie goes from black and white to color for the very first time.... EVER.
    4. Braveheart's death of William Wallace, as he calls for freedom with his dying breath.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Good thread Chris! :T

My epic moments aren't so much visual or action ones. Mine are the people in the films that deliver a certain line, a message that makes that moment special for me:

1. To Kill A Mockingbird - Gregory Peck is walking out of the courtroom and the Reverend Sykes tells Scout "Jean Louise. Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing." At that moment, a very young boy (me) learned that respect isn't about race, sex, money, power or any of those things. It's about who you are and what you do.
    2. Dances With Wolves - At the end, when Dunbar and Stands With Fist are leaving, Wind In His Hair shouts from the hillside "I am Wind In His Hair. Do you see that I am your friend? Can you see that you will always be my friend?" Man, it chokes me up every time I see that.
    3. Gladiator - When Maximus faces the Emperor on the floor of the arena and says "My name is Maximus Decidus Meridius, Commander of the Armies Of The North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And, I will have my vengeance in this life or the next." Goose bumps to the max.

More later. . .

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

SHANE The showdown in the saloon where Alan Ladd ( Shane ) confronts Wilson ( Jack Palance ) and Ryker. That scene, and also where he rides away from the kid at the end has left a lasting impression ever since I first saw it in a theater in 1952. Something that has come close lately is the shootout at the climax of OPEN RANGE.

RED RIVER the climax where The Duke strides past and shoots John Ireland as he goes after Mongomery Clift. Always raises goosebumps with me.

These are just a couple that first come to mind.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

"Shane, Shane. Come back!" Now how did I forget that one??????

Comment

• Danbry39
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Sep 2002

Hard to think of all the movies, but here are some:

1. The Graduate: Either the hotel seen when he announces that his only luggage is his toothbrush or the "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me."

2. Alien II: I love the scene where she says something to the effect of, "Get away from her, bitch."

3. City Lights: At the end, when she recognizes him is still one of the most romantic moments in all cinema.

4. Liberty Valance: When John Wayne tells Lee Marvin to pick up the food he spilled.

5. Mississippi Burning: When Gene Hackman grabs the bigot by the balls.

6. Singing in the Rain: A couple of the dance scenes

7. Once Upon a Time in the West: The opening train depot scene.

8. It Happened One Night: The Wall of Jericho scene

9. Sullivan's Travels: The prisoners watching the movie scene.
          Keith

Comment

• Danbry39
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Sep 2002

I wanted to add that the scene from Red River was also one I was thinking about, but that he'd already taken it, so I put in Liberty Valance as a substitute.
            Keith

Comment

• Danbry39
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Sep 2002

Oops, one more, in honor of Janet Leigh, the shower scene in Psycho is one of the most unforgettable moments in the history of film.

Also liked the opening scene of Jaws.
              Keith

Comment

• Burke Strickland
                • Sep 2001

2001: A Space Odyssey The life-signs monitors on the dormant crew members flat-line one by one as HAL kills them off.

Amadeus The diva gives Mozart a disgusted look, slaps him with her bouquet and stalks off after he tells the emperor about his engagement to another woman on stage at the opera.

Back To School Thornton Melon (Rodney Dangerfield) is trying to get his English prof, Dr. Diane Turner (Sally Kellerman) to go out with him and whatever night he mentions, she tells him she has a class that evening. He finally says “Call me when you have no class.” (Her sensuous reading of a passage from James Joyce’s “Ulysses” in a previous scene gives ample motivation for his desire to go out with her.) :>)

The Birdcage Responding to an actor who’s supposed to be rehearsing for a drag show but who doesn’t get how to interpret the part he’s supposed to play and says: ”What am I supposed to do? Just stand there like an object?" The show's director, Armand (Robin Williams), says: ”You do an eclectic celebration of the dance”, (then he acts out a hilarious sequence of dance styles named for their creators), “but you keep it all inside.”

Casablanca Victor Laszlo (Paul Henreid) leads the patrons at Rick’s in a rousing rendition of “La marseillaise” (the French national anthem) to drown out the loud singing of a German song by a bunch of drunk Nazis after Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) has given the band the OK to play along, and as Ilsa Lund (Ingrid Bergman) looks on admiringly, with tears welling up in her eyes.

Cool Hand Luke “What we have here is failure to communicate.” says Captain (Strother Martin) as he looks toward the recaptured Luke (Paul Newman).

Elizabeth Queen Elizabeth (Cate Blanchett) goes to visit the French Duc d'Anjou (Vincent Cassel) to give him a ring. Although he was officially courting her for marriage, the Duc had claimed to be too ill to attend festivities she had arranged, but was instead having a party of his own in the guest chambers, where she finds him standing before her in a full length ball gown. After he says: "What, what? You see something unusual?" and she says: "You're wearing a dress.", he says that he only does it in private with his friends. She smiles and says: “Although my affection for you is undiminished, I have, after an agonizing struggle, determined to sacrifice my own happiness for the welfare of my people.” Then she tells Sir William Cecil (Richard Attenborough) “There will be no more talk of marriage!”

E.T. Elliot tells E.T. “I’ll be right here.” before he leaves E.T. alone in the house so he can go to school, mirrored at the end by E.T. telling Elliot “I’ll be right here.” (that’s right about when the audience’s eyes tear up spontaneously, if they’ve resisted it up until that point.) just after he gives Elliot a gentle hug and just before he shuffles onto the spacecraft.

Lawrence of Arabia A barely visible speck on the horizon gets larger and moves forward into our view as the air shimmers in layers in the desert heat. Finally the image resolves into a man on a camel, and Lawrence’s guide goes for his gun (that Lawrence had just given him). But the distant figure fires quickly and the guide falls to the ground, a pool of red soaking into the sand.

Young Frankenstein Dr. Frankenstein and Igor are standing neck deep in a grave where they are exhuming a body for Dr. F’s little experiment. Dr. F says, as he spits out some dirt: “What a filthy job.” and Igor says “It could be worse.” “How?” asks Dr. F, "It could be raining.” says Igor. Then there is a flash of lightning and it starts pouring down rain. Dr. F scowls as Igor smiles sheepishly while fluttering his bugged-out eyes.

Burke
                Last edited by Burke Strickland; 06 October 2004, 00:58 Wednesday.

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Jan 2001

Keith that scene from Liberty Valance is also rememrable for me. As for JAWS, where the sheriff is chumming and the shark pops up and he says, " We're gonna need a bigger boat."
                  Last edited by George Bellefontaine; 08 October 2004, 11:16 Friday.
                  My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Aug 2000

Sometimes some of the greatest aren't the easiest to watch:

4. Platoon - as Elias falls to his knees with his arms upstretched to the receding helicopter. I cannot think of another scene that has filled me with so many, and such strong emotions. Platoon is one of my favorite films, but it's one I can only watch once in a few years.
                    5. Saving Private Ryan - when the elderly James Ryan is kneeling near Cpt. Miller's grave and he looks up to his wife and says "Tell me I've led a good life. Tell me I'm a good man." Gulp. Ditto on watching SPR.

Comment

• David Meek
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Aug 2000

6. Forbidden Planet - as the cruiser comes in and settles down on Altair 4. Again, as a youngster every science-fiction book I had ever read about interstellar travel, visualizing the ships and the planets - it was all right there in front of me. Y' know, thinking about it, that may have been the moment that movies really captured me.
                      7. Independence Day - when the President gives his impromptu speech just before the last battle and says ". . . as the day the world declared in one voice 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!'" Oooh, more goose-bumps.

Comment

• glangston@socal
                        • May 2004

The shower scene in Psycho. Killing off Janet Leigh, a star, so early in the movie was shocking and Hitchcock's camera work following the blood down the drain........drags you right along with it.

Major Kong riding the A-Bomb down in Dr. Strangelove

Tom and the wench eating chicken in Tom Jones
                        Last edited by glangston@socal; 06 October 2004, 19:01 Wednesday.

Comment

• theMaximus
                          • Jul 2004

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Al Pacino's speech scean from Scent of a Woman.

Jack Nicholson's speach scene from A Few Good Men and the last shoot out scene from The Unforgiven were pretty memorable too.
                          Victory Shall Be Mine!!! :heh:

Comment

• Burke Strickland
                            • Sep 2001

Originally posted by theMaximus
                            I can't believe no one has mentioned the Al Pacino's speech scean from Scent of a Woman.
                            Since I've never seen "Scent of a Woman", I'd be hard pressed to remember it myself. :>) Fortunately, you did. Since I am a fan of Al Pacino's acting and now that you've pointed it out as being a movie with a particularly memorable scene, I'll have to check it out!

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• aarsoe
                              • May 2004

Burke

If you are a fan of Al Pacino, then here are two goodies...

Heat: The scene where he explain how feroucious he becomes when thinking of a womans "bottom" (He uses a different word ... :lol: )

Insomnia: Dont really know which scene is the best, I just love the entire movie.

And another of my favorite actors: Jack Nicholson

As good as it gets: Many scenes, but in particular the scene where he goes into his schrinks waiting room and tell all the people sitting there, that they are a bunch of loosers that are wasting their time, beacurse this as good as it gets (life)....

And finally - dont know if you guy's in the US/Canada are familliar with the british sitcom Coupling. But the scene were Jeff are promised a threesome, due to the fact that he have a wooden leg (which he dont have), and he runs around in the bar searching for a doctor that will cut of his leg, right here and now! Funniest scene I have ever seen in my life..

Comment

• aarsoe
                                • May 2004

Actually come to think of it. Another scene from "As good as it gets":
                                Namely the scene were he is asked how come he writes so well about women, and how he understands what goes on in a womans mind. He answers: I think of a man, then I take away reason and intelligence......

Comment

• Chris D
                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                  • Dec 2000

Good stuff here. My truly "epic" scenes are specific images or lines that are burned in my brain, so there's very few and are very select.

I'll add one more for me:

#4. Matrix Revolutions. Say what you will about the movie and the trilogy. But the particular image of the human Zion sentry guard commander blazing away at the attacking Sentinel machines, bullets flying out of his guns, his face contorted, screaming defiance in the face of impending death, is one that will always remain with me.

Burke, Scent of a Woman is an excellent movie. I don't know if I could pick out one particular scene, but it's a good one that's in my collection for sure.

One that I'm hesitant to add to to my list is Schindler's List. When I saw it in the theater and the credits started to roll, nobody moved. It was such an awesome, moving film with many scenes that stick with you, whether you want them to or not. I don't know if there's one particular scene, perhaps the one wide shot in all black and white, with one girl in a red dress moving among the carnage.
                                  CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Danbry39
                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                    • Sep 2002

Another one that crossed my mind is the toll booth scene from Godfather I.
                                    Keith

Comment

• purplepeople
                                      • Aug 2004

Many of the scenes already quoted by others are also burned into my memory. Here are some more that stick with me, even though I haven't collected them all yet.

Casablanca - "Round up the usual suspects."

Clear and Present Danger - "Will you take a company cheque?"

Cocktail - "If it wasn't bad, it wouldn't end."

Dr Strangelove - "You can't fight in here, this is the war room."

The General - The front of the house fall on Buster Keaton and he survives by being in the exact spot where a window opening lands.

Silence of the Lambs - Lecter takes off his borrowed face.

Starship Troopers - Michael Ironside shoots some un-named trooper just before he is eaten by a bug, then says. "I expect you to do the same for me."

This is Spinal Tap - "It wasn't actually his own vomit."

ensen.
                                      Those who claim to be making history are often the same ones repeating it...

Comment

• BlazeMaster
                                        • May 2004

good thread...since I'm one of the younger guys on this forum, my moments are of newer movies.
                                        1. Heat.....when Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro meets for the first time and sit face to face having cofee.
                                        2. Matrix Reloaded....chapter 3 when the 3 upgraded agents bust through the door. And as Neon fights back and the techno music kicks in.
                                        3. Gladiator....the first battle scene, and when Comodus asked Maximus to remove his helmut as a gladiator.

Comment

• JOY DIVISION
                                          • Aug 2004

I like the part in "Pulp Fiction" when Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames went in the store after the accident, when Ving was raped by the 2 dudes, the script on that was unforgetable.

Comment

• purplepeople
                                            • Aug 2004

Just because one is younger doesn't mean that you will automatically choose newer movies. I would wager there aren't even a handful of people that were alive when Keaton perfected the falling house gag.

More big battle scenes...

Return of the Jedi - Lando leads the fleet against the Death Star 2. Unbelievable number of flying objects.

Gladiator - Opening scene with all the ballista in flight

Saving Private Ryan - Opening scene... especially the exact moment when the first guy gets it in the head.

Starship Troopers - assault on the firebase

Two Towers - Battle for the Keep

Attack of the Clones - Jedis vs Droids ("It's gonna great" - Spielberg)

And I can't believe everyone forgot about the opening shot of Star Wars ANH when the pursuing Star Destroyer appears and appears and appears and appears... and appears. Up until then, most spaceships were cigars and pie plates just barely big enough for a few dozen people. Even the NCC-1701 never ever looked that big, still doesn't.

ensen.

Comment

• theMaximus
                                              • Jul 2004

I would like to add one more.

The Usual Suspect: When the true identity of Keiser Soze (not sure about the spelling) is revealed.
                                              Victory Shall Be Mine!!! :heh:

Comment

• Chris D
                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                • Dec 2000

This thread is interesting to me. As I suspected, I think scenes that are "epic" to some people are the ones that provided the most impact through action. Others, through dialogue. To each their own, and there's no right answer. For me, I'm keeping my list short for those few scenes that just had something extra, truly extraordinary, that blew me away.

Maximus, that's one of my top 5 favorite movies, and I thought about that scene. I loved it (and everyone should see The Usual Suspects that hasn't) but for me personally it just didn't achieve the levels of the others on my list.
                                                CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Claude D D
                                                  • Jan 2003

I was 12 years old when I saw the 1976 remake of King Kong.When he rolled off the World Trade Centre and died I think that was the first time I shed a tear at a movie.
                                                  Now everytime I watch a pre 9/11/01 movie that has the World Trade Centre in it I get a tear in my eye for different reasons.
                                                  It's amazing how many movies feature those landmark towers and how different movies made using the NY skyline seem today. :cry:

Comment

• Chris D
                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                    • Dec 2000

Claude, that is interesting. I know it always catched my attention when I see a movie with the New York skyline, whether it's a new one without the towers, or an older one with the towers.
                                                    CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• David Meek
                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                      • Aug 2000

For me, when I run across a scene with the towers there is a moment of "Oh, there they are" and a feeling of butterflies in my stomach. So much sadness, so much anger.

Comment

• boothbrave
                                                        • Mar 2003

ANY scene from HERO starring Jet Li.

One scene that comes to mind was the calligraphy scene and the arrows. Truly spectacular !
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

• purplepeople
                                                          • Aug 2004

Funny scenes

Princess Bride - Wine tasting scene, especially at the moment of silence.
                                                          Holy Grail - "It's just a flesh wound."
                                                          Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Pizza delivery to Mr Spicoli.
                                                          Meaning of Life - "Get me a bucket"
                                                          Raising Arizona - Opening scene.
                                                          Spy Who Loved Me - "His name is Jaws. He kills people."
                                                          Spinal Tap - Stonehenge

Creepy scenes

Godfather - horse head
                                                          Scanners - the pregnant woman
                                                          Alien - birth
                                                          Point of No Return - face cleanser

And no bad guy was more evil than when Darth Maul switched on his dual light saber.

ensen

Comment

• will1066
                                                            • Aug 2003

Scarface - "Say hello to my lil friend!"

Ditto Pacino versus De Niro on screen for the first time ever in Heat

E.T. - First appearance of the extraterrestrial. When the children take off on their bikes.

Basic Instinct - The police interrogation. Need I say more?

Shawshank Redemption - When Morgan Freeman sees Tim Robbins on the beach at the end. And when Morgan Freeman sits alone comtemplating in his halfway house. Don't think there are many other scenes where an actor tells us so much just by sitting quietly.

More recently: 25th Hour - When Barry Pepper decorates Ed Norton's face, after Ed Norton begs him since he doesn't want to be attractive meat in the slam.
                                                            Last edited by will1066; 27 October 2004, 11:18 Wednesday.

Comment

• ajpoe
                                                              • Jul 2004

Most of mine are already taken...

To add a new one to the list, I think the way the writers integrated Forrest Gump into the various pieces of our history was absolutely amazing and brilliant.

AJ
                                                              AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

Comment

• BradF
                                                                • Nov 2003

Here's a few...

Chaplin, in The Great Dictator, as the Hitler-like character, Adenoid Hynkel, toying at his desk with a large globe.

Bogart and Bacall share a moment in To Have And Have Not: "You know how to whistle, don't you Steve?"

Nicholson slaps the truth from Dunaway, in Chinatown: "She's my sister and my daughter."

John Garfield gets his first look at Lana Turner, in The Postman Always Rings Twice. What an incredible vision in white.

Karloff comes to life in Frankenstein: "It's alive... It's alive!"

Good topic, I can think of a lot of great scenes...

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                  • Jan 2001

All good ones, Brad.
                                                                  My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                                    • Aug 2000

How about Salma Hayek's table-dance in From Dusk Til Dawn? :drool:

I was feeling puny and sitting/lying at home - can you tell what I did to recover?

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                                      • Jan 2001

Originally posted by David Meek
                                                                      How about Salma Hayek's table-dance in From Dusk Til Dawn? :drool:

I was feeling puny and sitting/lying at home - can you tell what I did to recover?
                                                                      Oh, yeah, Tex, I had to have triple by-pass heart surgery after that scene. :W
                                                                      My Homepage!

Comment

• MalcolmBrass
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        • Nov 2004

Closing the door ending for The Godfather. A great coda for a classic movie.

Comment

• maximumshow
                                                                          Member
                                                                          • Nov 2004

When Ed Norton gets out of the shower in American History X, and is pained to look at all the neo-nazi tattoos covering his body.

Comment

• JohnG
                                                                            Junior Member
                                                                            • Dec 2004

Has to be the expression of Harry Lime ( Orson Welles ) in The Third Man when he is stood in the doorway as the light falls accross his face.
                                                                            Cheers, John

Comment

• FakerBaker
                                                                              Junior Member
                                                                              • Dec 2004
                                                                              • 5

#39
                                                                              Most of favs have been mentioned, except one ; Bridge on the River Kwai - the climactic sceen when Alec Guinness' character finally realizes what's happening.

Comment

• David Meek
                                                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                • Aug 2000
                                                                                • 8938

#40
                                                                                Yeah, that's a great one. Also, as the doctor (James Clipton?) stands there at the end going "Madness, madness!"
                                                                                .

Comment

• Nick M
                                                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                  • Nov 2004
                                                                                  • 5959

#41
                                                                                  1. Schindler's List (My favorite film). When you see the young girl in the red coat during the purging of the ghetto against a black and white background. The scene where Oskar tells Itzhak Stern he is paying for the Jews on the list, and at the end where he is presented with the gift.

2. The Shawshank Redemption. The escape scene, and cleansing in the rain.

3. The Shining. "Hereeeeeeeee's JOHNNY!!!".

4. Ali. The knockout of George Foreman, and roaring of the crowd.

5. LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring. Gandalf vs the Balroq on the bridge.

6. Misery. The "Hobbling" Scene.

7. Gladiator. The first solo Spaniard scene, where he "cuts down" the competition and hurls the sword into the seats.

8. Hannibal. Although not on par with Silence of the Lambs, the final scene where Lector is on the flight and is queried by the young boy. One of my favorite horror scenes... period.

9. Magnolia. Tom Cruise at his father'[s bedside. Powerful, Cruise's best performance.

10. The Green Mile. The conversation between Hanks and John in his cell prior to his execution, the walk on the green mile, and of course the execution itself. Hatred, understanding, guilt, forgiveness, very powerful.

Those are just a few of course...

Just for laughs, one of my non Dumb & Dumber favorite scenes was Adam Sandler with the girl in the red dress at her home in "Anger Management". I almost lost consciousness I laughed so hard. I own that movie for that very scene.
                                                                                  ~Nick

Comment

• FakerBaker
                                                                                    Junior Member
                                                                                    • Dec 2004
                                                                                    • 5

#42
                                                                                    okay - one or two more ; In the original Star Wars - the return of Han Solo & the Millenium Falcon as Luke is making his final approach to destroy the Death Star...warms the cockles of my heart...!!
                                                                                    One a more recent note; Brad Pitt in Guy Ritchie's "Snatch" - Mickey's first knock-out punch. I think I jumped clear off the couch.

Comment

• Mr. Mxyztplk
                                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                                      • Sep 2004
                                                                                      • 18

#43
                                                                                      Heat - When Val Kilmer opens fire outside of the bank..(man, that came out of nowhere!)

Saving Private Ryan - The American and German are in a knife fight upstairs and just before the German plunges the knife into the American the American says "OK..OK..stop!"

ST:TNG First Contact - Opening music score by Jerry Goldsmith

Matrix Reloaded - Federal Building shoot out

Sixth Sense - When the wife said "Why did you leave me.." and dropped the wedding ring on the floor

Open Range - Kevin Costner asks "Are you the one who killed our friend?", then caps the guy.

Comment

• Azeke
                                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                                        • Mar 2003
                                                                                        • 2123

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Mr. Mxyztplk
                                                                                        Sixth Sense - When the wife said "Why did you leave me.." and dropped the wedding ring on the floor

Open Range - Kevin Costner asks "Are you the one who killed our friend?", then caps the guy.
                                                                                        Open Range- Indeed, I play that scene over and over.

Sixth Sense- "I see dead people, all the time."

Tombstone:

a) After Doc Holiday won 13 hands in a row, "Maybe Poker is not your game, I know let's having a spelling contest."

b) The cup and gun twirling scene between Doc and Ringo

c) Ringo inquiring a drunk Doc Holiday, "Are you retired too? Not me, I'm in my prime."

Intriging thread, btw.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• Cowanrg
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Feb 2004
                                                                                          • 225

#45
                                                                                          ill add a few:

requiem for a dream: winter chapter. when ellen burstyn is walking in slo-motion down the street, wow.

traffic: the ending. the scene where deltoro is sitting in the ball park watching the kids' baseball game. perfect ending.

memento: not sure if this was on here yet, but most of the scenes in that movie were great. my favorite was when cary anne moss makes him puch her and walks back in the door. from that point on, you knew you were lost.

the pianist: once again, the ending. i play the ending alone to that movie. i love how its him just playing the piano, and the credits just creep in.

se7en: of course the ending, "whats in the box"

there are MANY others.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"