Castle series finale was Monday, who knew!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Castle series finale was Monday, who knew!

I know they've covered a lot of things, and done probably about all they could with the lead characters. Maybe the writers just got stale, but it sure was a great TV series to throw in the towel on. I'll miss it.

Does anyone know how many years it was on? 7 or 8?

Boy, network seems to have a way of killing any show that is good, and keeping a bunch of garbage around that sucks rocks.

But Castle was major network, sure a disappointment to see cancelled.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Alaric
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

I didn't see many episodes, but Nathan Fillion had the same thing happen with Firefly. Firefly was killed after one season and it was the best space pirate cowboy series ever. LOL Fillion made inside jokes about Firefly throughout Castle, apparently. I guess now that Castle is gone I'll have to watch it from the beginning. That seems to be my pattern.
    Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
    Marantz PM-KI Pearl
    Schiit Modi 3
    Marantz CD5005
    Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Well, Stana Katic is pretty easy on the eyes. There is one scene of her in a bakini in the entire series. uhhhh yeah.

Some of the episodes have gotten a little weak last year or two, I suppose it's not a surprise it was cancelled, or maybe not cancelled so much as, guys, it's time to end this before it gets bad. Well, maybe, I had read nothing about it being cancelled this year, or it being the planned last year. Networks do crazy sh.t anymore. But it was a good show with undeniable chemistry between Fallon and Katic, or they acted it that way anyway. I remember Firefly, it sure didn't last long.
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"