X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

HBO Now / Silicon Valley Season 1

So HBO Now is finally available on Android and I've started my 30 day trial. The app is very nice, very fluent, easy to find things and so on. I do have one complaint, for some reason they are blocking playback on rooted devices. They don't warn you of this at all before installation, and before you sign up for the subscription so that's a little frustrating. Also currently no ChromeCast support which sucks, kids have an Amazon FireTV Stick and so far it's not on there yet. I guess it's just on the Amazon Fire Tablets.

So with that note I've started Silicon Valley season 1 and so far loving this show! It's nerdy and quite funny.
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Well somehow I finished all 18 episodes of both seasons in one day, haha I guess easy to do when they are 30 min each. Anyways was a great show can't wait for 3rd season this show really keeps you on your toes about what's coming next.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"