X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Big Hero 6 - The 4K standard

I JUST watched this movie this past weekend.
    Great movie, lots of fun.
    The thing that stuck out the most to me was the attention to details. The whole time I was thinking "This movie is going to be the 4K standard!" They added soooooo many details to every little item of the movie. Up until now, animated movies would add great details to the characters, items being used, etc... but the background stuff would be simple. For example, Toy Story 3, the toys in the background where balls, boxes, etc.. nice color and stuff..
    But in Big Hero 6, with every change of scene, I would try to locate to most insignificant item in the background.. and found that it still was given so much attention. A ball would have brand markings. Even a scene from the sky looking down, you see cars moving (as usually), there is a person walking a dog, a guy going on a boat..... and all of these literately tiny items, were given so much attention. It was just suuuuccccchhhh a gorgeous movie to watch! Makes me want to have my full surround system again.

Anyways, if you have kids (or if you like action fantasy movies), this movie was a lot of fun to watch! 8):T
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"