X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Homeland

Hey, it's not bad so far. I've seen about 2.25 episodes is all. Anybody else watch it on Showtime? At least I think that's where it's at...

I've seen a couple of pretty exciting scenes so far.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

I love this show actually, it's one of my favorites. The first season was a bit slow at the start but man does it ever pick up and suck you in! Second season just started and so far it's been pretty dang good as well.

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Yeah, we watched it from the start of the first season. Really like the idea, the plot twists, and how the heroes (and heroine) are deeply flawed as well. We're watching season 2 now, and really enjoy it.

Homeland actually got lots of Academy awards this year, taking out Mad Men for the first time.

It's based on an Israeli TV show. I'm really curious what that one was like.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2006

Seems a lot of the really good shows lately are based off something foreign.

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Wow, speaking of Mad Men, Dish just added AMC back to their lineup, so I'll be able to watch the next season. Woot!
          CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2006

I was watching Mad Men but the last season or so just started losing me. I'm sure I'll eventually watch the rest but I just lost interest in it.

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

Intense scene or two in last Homeland, which I won't mention in case someone hasn't seen it. But I thought it was pretty darn good.
              Doug

Comment

• Chris D
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Dec 2000

Whoa... just watched the rest of this season of Homeland that just ended. Intense! Won't give anything away, but I really didn't see a lot of that coming that happened in the final few episodes, and other parts I just didn't think would happen.

Very curious where the next season goes.
                CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Lex
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Apr 2001

Yeah, they kind of made some big decisions there at the end of things this year, that I wasn't sure they'd make. Of course, it could be explained possibly, and allow things to go back closer to what they were, or then maybe they won't, and that's what keeps it interesting. Great show though.
                  Doug

Comment

• H.Donald
                    • Aug 2004

I love the show....

After just wrapping up the second season...I'm wondering where can they possibly go next season.

Given the theme of the show,seems it will be difficult to maintain the drama and suspense.

Comment

• Hdale85
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Jan 2006

I definitely love the show, and that last episode was shocking to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"