• Show
Clear All
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Madagascar 3

Watch it in 3D!
    That's the first thing I needed to say.

I just saw this movie with my boys today. Very funny movie all around. How is it compared to the other two movies? I don't know. I can't say which one is my favorite, but the 3rd movie is definitely still good! Lots of good humor throughout the entire movie.

Now.. I really didn't care for watching it in 3D, but I am really glad that I did see it in 3D. The circus scene is perhaps the coolest 3D part of any movie that I have yet to see.
    It wasn't what I expected, but it really did work.
    Do you all remember the first time you saw the Pink Elephant scene from Dumbo? It was crazy, a bit druggy, but it worked! That's the kind of feeling that I felt when I watched the circus scene. Very very cool!

Definitely a movie I would be buying when it comes out. It was just really worth the price. :T :T :T
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Saw this with my kids on opening day. Had little idea what to expect as none of us had seen the previous ones. Kids liked it. I found it reasonably amusing in spurts.

As usual, though, the 3D gave me a headache (I went out of my way to that cinema because the ads said they were showing a non-3D version in English--the ad was wrong). That's my personal issue, though. I don't tell people the 3D isn't worth it (that's for people to decide for themselves). My kids enjoyed the 3D, for instance.

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

The glasses make the screen appear too dark. They have to fix that. 3D is a sort of compromise of sorts. I don't know why they call it 3D though. I've seen upwards of 7 sub levels in recent 3D movies....which is impressive.

At the end of the day, I prefer my movies at home in standard format. Sorry kids.......
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"