The Warblers!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • madmac
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 3122

    #1

    The Warblers!!

    Yes folks.....I will admit it......I love the Warblers from the series Glee :E

    They are flibbin' good !!
    Dan Madden :T
  • madmac
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 3122

    #2
    That's it??? No comment??. Common' !!! And yes.....I'm NOT gay!!! I just like their sound is all !!!
    Dan Madden :T

    Comment

    • Chris D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Dec 2000
      • 16875

      #3
      CHRIS

      Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

      Comment

      • Chris D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Dec 2000
        • 16875

        #4
        CHRIS

        Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

        Comment

        • madmac
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 3122

          #5
          Thanks for the support Chris !! Hehehe!!
          Dan Madden :T

          Comment

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          • George Bellefontaine
            BEAUTY SHOP has its moments
            by George Bellefontaine
            It is a comedy, riding on the back of the successful Barber Shop film of an earlier date. It stars Queen Latifah, Kevin Bacon, Alicia Silverstone, and a few other familiar faces. Simple plot: Latifah after getting fed up with abuse from her boss( Bacon) at a beauty salon, quits and branches out on her...
            29 August 2005, 10:04 Monday
          • David Meek
            Upcoming DVD Releases - Updated March 20th
            by David Meek
            All right! :^x Check out some of the recently announced upcoming DVD releases. NOTE: Some titles may re-releases.

            MARCH
            Mar. 23, 2004 – Abraxas
            Mar. 23, 2004 – Air Devils
            Mar. 23, 2004 – Attack From Space
            Mar. 23, 2004 – Babyface Morgan
            Mar. 23,
            ...
            05 February 2003, 09:33 Wednesday
          • madmac
            "Dallas buyers club" / Review
            by madmac
            I spun this on DVD yesterday (No need for BD presentation of this film really.....honestly!). I can now see why Matthew McConaughey won best actor at the Oscars for his role here. Not only does he look the part, but he lives it as well. I have never seen an Actor immerse himself in a role like this....
            07 March 2014, 09:17 Friday
          • madmac
            "Brothers and Sisters" Season 5
            by madmac



            Brothers and Sisters season 5 final

            I thought for sure that I reviewed this series once before but I couldn't find it in the DVD Director history so here are my thoughts on the final 5th season that I just spun.

            If anyone watched the series "30...
            12 July 2015, 07:21 Sunday
          • Andrew Pratt
            Dixon's to stop selling VCR's
            by Andrew Pratt
            In a move that marks the beginning of the end for a hugely successful chapter in technology history, Britain's biggest high street electronics retailer Dixons has announced that it's taking VCRs off its shelves for good.

            "We're saying goodbye to one of the most important products...
            24 November 2004, 10:57 Wednesday
          • Loading...
          • No more items.
          Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"