• Show
Clear All
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Checked out this movie yesterday.

CGI:
    Whatever team did the CGI for Ghost Rider this time was awesome! They paid attention to so many little details. For example, his head is on fire... so the leather around the fire was constantly bubbling the way leather really would while it's at its melting temperature.... crust forming on parts of him that had over-burned, etc.
    Some scenes of Ghost Rider's face was just straight out scary and freaky. You have to watch it to understand what I mean by that. They did a good job though.

Story:
    It was a bit strange at first, but the more I watched, the more it seemed like a real comic book story line. A bit weird to follow, but definitely better than the first one. Much better than the first one. I would like to point out more examples, but I think it would give much of the details

The director style was very very entertaining! The action was non-stop with some crazy camera scenes, Cage did a much better job differentiating between Johnny Blaze and Ghost Rider. He had some really crazy parts that seemed like Cage really enjoyed making this movie.

I can't comment on the sound. Nothing that really stood out to comment. I liked the soundtrack though. :B
    I really enjoyed the movie. I'd recommend this as a purchase or maybe worth a visit at the theaters if you're in the mood. :T
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Good to hear. I thought the idea of the character was pretty good, although the first movie had some faults and was just good, not great. I'm interested in this one.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• M.Roberts8
      • Jan 2006

I was hoping to check this and This Means War this weekend but couldn't make it to the movies. Glad to hear you liked it more than the first.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

The first one did little for me. I may rent this one when it comes to video if there is nothing else worthwhile.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• P-Dub
          Office Moderator
          • Aug 2000

Oh, now this is interesting. Now I may look forward to seeing this. I intended to skip it, but may make my way to go see it.
          Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"