X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Lost

Finally, things beginning to happen on Lost, it almost made sense week before last to me, haha. I've never been a big fan, but I enjoyed the episode 2 weeks ago. Last week was ok, but not quite as eventful.

The big guy blowing the building up was pretty cool this past week though, lol.

Any thoughts as this series winds down?
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

At this point I've all but given up trying to figure things out and I'm just enjoying the ride as it winds down :lol:

One of the most creative, well acted and written TV series evere made though IMO.
    Jason

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

I'm still back on season 4, I think, waiting to Netflix and get caught up.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Alloroc
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by aud19
        At this point I've all but given up trying to figure things out and I'm just enjoying the ride as it winds down :lol:

One of the most creative, well acted and written TV series evere made though IMO.
        +1

I'm pleasently baffled - we're a couple of days behind the US so I'm up to date.

I too have a feeling I may have figured it out but who knows.... Looking forward to the next episode.
        Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

I always found it fascinating, but difficult to make any sense of. I guess that was by design. Maybe the actors were as lost as we were.

Well, it will be exciting again soon I bet!
          Doug

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

looks like the end of Lost is Sunday in USA. Things are getting exciting in last episode!
            Doug

Comment

• Chris D
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Dec 2000

Man, I'm so far behind, way back in season 3. :roll:
              CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
              - Pleasantville

Comment

• aud19
                Twin Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Lex
                looks like the end of Lost is Sunday in USA. Things are getting exciting in last episode!
                I'm excited and sad....
                Jason

Comment

• Lex
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Apr 2001

Well, I am not as vested in the show, so I won't miss it to much, but it has been interesting these last few weeks. I just couldn't keep my head wrapped around it most of the time.
                  Doug

Comment

• Alloroc
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Dec 2005

Last show's over. I'm not spoiling for anyone but I'm feeling somewhat let down by the ending. Actually, that's an understatment..... I feel like I have been taken for a fool with such a twee and saccharin ending. As you can imagine, I've invested heavy into this show and really enjoyed the mythical, philosophical and literary twists, turns and spills....

Well... for the writers to twitter afterwards - "let it go, it's just a show" is kind of unnaceptable.
                    Vincent.

Comment

• aud19
                      Twin Moderator Emeritus
                      • Aug 2003

I'm satisfied with the the ending for the characters, not as much with the island/circumstances.

I thought the characters story lines were tied up nicely and fittingly but the MANY mysteries of the island, time travel etc were not answered to my (and many others) satisfaction. But really they should have done that in the MIB/Jacob as kids episode (which was one of the poorest episodes of the entire series IMO). They really missed on that one.

The finale itself I'm good with.
                      Jason

Comment

• Alloroc
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Dec 2005

You know, in isolation - I'm fine with how they tied all the characters stories up albeit in a rather melodramatic fashion. But to end the show on that without offering just a little bit of clarity - or explaining however high brow the myth behind The Island - was a kick in the teeth to me. I accept that they have to keep some mystery and I'm not expecting all the answers but there are so many gaping holes to the show now it's finished - that if you look at it holistically - It felt like a cop out.

Give me that and I'd be fine with the last episode.
                        Vincent.

Comment

Working...
                        Searching...Please wait.
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                        Search Result for "|||"