X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

LOST CITY a moving experience

Lost City is a film Andy Garcia both acted in and directed. It is set in Havana Cuba during the days ( 1958/59) before, during and after the Castro revolution. It is so sad to see how Garcia and his family is affected by the events of that time. If you want to know what truly is in the heart of a freedom-loving Cuban, you should see this wonderful film. The scenery and music made me feel like I was right there in Havana, Cuba when these historic events were taking place. I tell you, this film will leave you heartbroken. This was obviously a labour of love for Andy.
    My Homepage!
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

I'll have to keep an eye out George :T
    Jason

Comment

• dynamowhum
      • Aug 2006

I found this a interesting film. I do enjoy historicaly accurate films and this seemed to be that way. I certainly don't pretend to know all that went on in Cuba pre Castro but I do know some. The only thing I didn't get was Bill Murrays part. All this being said this is not a film for everyone.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Originally posted by dynamowhum
        All this being said this is not a film for everyone.
        Quite true.
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"