Lost Series : Does anybody like the Lost Series?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasvanth
    • Jun 2006

Lost Series : Does anybody like the Lost Series?

HI

I am a big fan of the huge TV series LOST, but I have still not bought the 3rd series. Does anybody know how many more they are going to make?

What do other fans think of the LOST series?

Thanks

Yas
    Last edited by Yasvanth; 31 October 2007, 05:50 Wednesday.
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Jason

Comment

• Yasvanth
      • Jun 2006

LOST: Will They Ever Escape From That Bloody Island!

Hi all Lost fans,

What do other fans think of the new Lost series 3? As I live in the UK, Lost series 3 has just come out in the shops, but I haven't got it yet. Also does anybody know how many more they are going to make?

My opinions is of the Lost series is that I think that these survivors are not really on the island, but they are all still flying in the plane and one of the passengers is having this weird dream of being on an island.
      Or this is some strange scientific experiement to test the nature of human beings and how they would survive together on an island.

Anyway let me know what you guys think!

Thanks
      Yas
      Last edited by Yasvanth; 29 October 2007, 06:16 Monday.

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

I'm two thirds of the way through Season 2 on DVD (didn't watch it "live" but was encouraged to watch the DVDs by a good friend of mine). I like it quite a bit but, contrary to my usual approach when confronted by unusual stories/premises--trying to figure it out--I've decided to take the approach of "going with the flow". Besides, nothing I've guessed at has turned out to be the case, with one or two exceptions.

Comment

• sirbogey
          • Mar 2006

Yasvanth! You haven't watched the 3 series yet? I lived in the UK until the summer and the series (season 3) was on every Sunday at 9pm. It finished around May....

I read couple of months ago that during the summer the main characters signed for another 3 seasons. So there whould be series 4, 5, and 6 for sure.

Comment

• Yasvanth
            • Jun 2006

The Lost Series Continues!

Hi

I just got Season 3 on Monday. So I'm on the 2nd disc. So far I think it's brilliant. Your quite right, this series may drag on for another 5th or 6th series.

Even though I think the series is the best thing in years, with fantastic actors, script and rivetting suspense, I feel they are dragging the series on a bit too long. My opinion is they should end the series by the 4th, and not end it abruptly.

Anyway what do you think?

Cheers

Yas

Comment

• sirbogey
              • Mar 2006

after 4 there will be 5 and 6...

Comment

• Yasvanth
                • Jun 2006

Hi

This is to all the Lost fans around the world.

Does anybody know what this Smoke Monster is all about, because it's got me puzzled?

Also what is Polar bear doing on an Carribean Island?

Yas

Comment

• Ovation
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Sep 2004

The reason for the polar bear is revealed in season (series) 2. I'm looking forward to season 3 on DVD but it's not scheduled to be out in Canada until 11 December. Seasons 4, 5 and 6 have been confirmed, but they've also been scaled back from 24 episodes to 16 each.

Comment

• Yasvanth
                    • Jun 2006

Hi

What about the ' Smoke Monster' ?

Yas

Comment

• Ovation
                      Super Senior Member
                      • Sep 2004

No explanation yet (I just finished season 2).

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"