Writer and producer of Homicide and The Wire. Two of the best shows in the history of television, IMO. Also wrote for NYPD Blue and ER. Died of a brain aneurysm.
RIP David Mills
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by OvationBeen going through a bunch of Bowie since yesterday. Hard to pick a favourite (testament to his ability to successfully reinvent himself), but Space Oddity is one I've returned to more regularly than the rest. Most of the 70s stuff represents my favourite era of Bowie, really. Anyone else been looking...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by Chris DI've ripped my entire CD collection to MP3 and Apple Lossless, and have spent quite a bit of time to organize and rate it, as well as buy some additional downloads from iTunes.
I'd like to rip some DVD movies to iTunes, though, to take with me on my iPod and iPhone. I see that there's... -
by akhterAnother blatent rip-off of the snail nautilus?
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=37023...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by LexEd Shaughnessy, remembered most as Johnny Carson's drummer on the Tonight Show Orchestra with Doc Severenson, died of a heart attack Friday at his Calabasas Calif home. Sad day for drummers. Ed was one of the best. He played with a lot of greats in his day, from Hendrix, to big bands, and then finally... -
by Kevin PI was shocked when I came across this. One of the first cassettes I ever bought was Purple Rain. Another musical genius has passed away. RIP Prince.
Pop superstar Prince has died at Minnesota recording studio-
Channel: In Tune - All about the music
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment