X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Lincoln Heights

I'm sorry, but this show is really good this season. The premiere was incredibly intense, and the following episodes have been really setting it up for some touchy subjects -- homosexuality, religion, unwanted pregnancies, etc. Not to mention the cop drama that goes on. Anyone else watch this? I didn't get into it until just before the premiere, when a coworker told me I had to watch it, and now I'm pretty hooked.
    Last edited by Sarahbee; 09 October 2008, 08:45 Thursday.
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • H.Donald
    • Aug 2004

My son got me into this a couple of seasons ago....
    Now my teens,my wife and I,all look forward to it every week.It is a great show,especially for the subjects it brings up,all in a tasteful manner.
    It has allowed us to talk about each episode...as it pertains to us.

Comment

• Sarahbee
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by H.Donald
      My son got me into this a couple of seasons ago....
      Now my teens,my wife and I,all look forward to it every week.It is a great show,especially for the subjects it brings up,all in a tasteful manner.
      It has allowed us to talk about each episode...as it pertains to us.

Yeah, I only got into it via people at work. I never would've expected it would be my kind of show, but it really is a fascinating look at a different sort of family. I think Eddie, the father, is my favorite character because he's such a hero without being like... you know, special powers or overly noble or something. He and his wife do such a fantastic job of keeping their family together. I'm wondering what's going to happen with Cassie's new friend... have you watched this week's episode yet?
      "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

• H.Donald
        • Aug 2004

Cassie's new friend???...do you mean Sage?...the young girl who has just come to live with them?If so,she is more Cassie's foil than friend.She was very sneaky last season and made a play for Charles....and has several other issues.

We are up to date with the show...don't think we like the new family,the minister and wife...and the kids are awful.
        But that's why we tune in....

Comment

• Sarahbee
          • Jun 2005

Nope, I was talking about Stacy, the daughter of the new family next door. I think her family situation is really interesting.

That said... I'm with you on the minister family thing! I find them annoying -- or, rather, the wife/mother is annoying -- but in a good way. They stir things up, and are adding some new levels and layers of issues for the Suttons to deal with, which I always approve of.

New episode tonight! :B

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"