New Fall TV Shows You're Looking Forward To!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

New Fall TV Shows You're Looking Forward To!

C'mon, this forum is so dead these days! I know you all watch TV (because who doesn't really?) so let's get cracking.

The number one new show I'm looking forward to this fall is Worst Week, a new comedy that looks to me kind of like a "Meet the Parents" situation, chock full of that awkward brand of humor that kind of makes you squirm in your seat. Trailer below!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Anybody else seen the promos for this? I think it looks hilarious, and it's coming on after How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men... HIMYM is one of my alltime favorite comedies, so basically CBS can do no wrong in my book!
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

I'm just looking forward to my old shows coming back.

Comment

• H.T.C
      • Nov 2003

I dont even think about the fall season and have not in years and don't watch any of the shows unless i have the remote in hand going channel surfing because of commercials then back again to another channel.

It's because television seems or is too politically correct and hollywood is way to interested in our daily lives and constantly tries to manipulated culture their way or what they believe it should be.

The only shows i basically do watch are sci-fi channel from time to time/history channel as far the monster quest series of programs or when they tour beverage and food factories/disovery channel's show on dinners,past and present/cables on demand rental download with movies and did view hgtv but since there really isn't any gardening shows or very little i dont frequent the channel as often any more but do view the travel channel.

I listen to radio mostly since television has hundreds of channels which are ether mostly pay or repeat programming even depending on what month it is.
      Robert

Comment

• Hdale85
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2006

You should check out Californication if you think shows are to politically correct

Comment

• Alaric
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Jan 2006

I have The Sopranos first five seasons on DVD , as well as the only season of Firefly and all the Star Wars films. I'm mostly looking forward to not having to watch the wretched programming offered by any of the networks! Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure in a pinch!
          Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
          Marantz PM-KI Pearl
          Schiit Modi 3
          Marantz CD5005
          Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• Ovation
            Super Senior Member
            • Sep 2004

The return of the following:

Pushing Daisies
            Boston Legal
            Life
            Lost
            Battlestar Galactica
            Heroes
            Smallville

Catching up on DVD/BD
            Mad Men
            Prison Break

New shows
            Fringe
            Life on Mars
            Crusoe

(thank goodness I upped the storage on my PVR) 8O

Comment

• Chris D
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Dec 2000

Battlestar Galactica is coming back? I thought it was a goner now.

Too bad, I liked it.
              CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
              - Pleasantville

Comment

• Ovation
                Super Senior Member
                • Sep 2004

Still half a season to air (thanks to the strike).

Comment

• Sarahbee
                  • Jun 2005

Did any of you watch the original Starter Wife miniseries with Debra Messing?

I've been seeing promos for it when it returns on USA, and I think I'll tune in. I like Messing, and I was a pretty big fan of the book and the miniseries, so I'll hope for a third hit in the new series.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"