X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Monk returning July 18!

Does anyone here watch Monk? It's one of my favorite shows, esp. compared to the usual junk on the air in the summer... USA has such good originals, but Monk's still my favorite. (Though Psych takes a close second, I have to admit). The new season starts up on the 18th, and the first episode introduces Monk's new psychiatrist and guest stars Brad Garrett, who plays Ray Romano's brother in Everybody Loves Raymond. Apparently he's in a really cool role, and I've always kind of liked him.

Anyway... anyone else looking forward to it?
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • greenhorn
    • Feb 2007

Peeps (wife and daughter) at my house are big Monk fans, it's one of their favorite shows, i like it pretty much too. Personally not sure about Brad Garrett myself, for me he's one of those actors where sometimes it's hard to see beyond... hey that's Brad Garrett or Ray's brother. I hope he gets a good role, charatcer. I know someone in L.A. and I guess he drops into a comedy club there every so often, they say he's a very nice fellow.

Did ya know that Jan from "The Office" is Monk's passed wife in the show?

Comment

• Sarahbee
      • Jun 2005

Oh man... you're totally right! Man, that actress is everywhere. She was just in an episode of Lois & Clark that I was watching on DVD the other night. (Yeah, ok, don't judge )

I really hope we find out more this season. More about Trudy, I mean. I love that they've managed to keep up the mystery for 6 seasons so far, just giving us little bits and pieces of the story, and yet it's still really compelling, not at all dragged out like some shows. Do you think they'll give us more this season? :E
      "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"