X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Psych

Anyone else watch Psych? I got really into it this past season, and new episodes are starting this Friday which I am pretty stoked about! It's one of those witty shows that literally makes you laugh out loud! USA is definitely stepping it up lately with their original programming because Monk is pretty awesome too.
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Yeah, I watch when I can. Unfortunately we don't get the USA network up here.

It is actually shot in and around our city, so I also like it for the landmark recognition factor. Like 'Oh, I know where that is.' I think my wife's car was in one show as well.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• Sarahbee
      • Jun 2005

Oh, I didn't know they filmed it in Vancouver. Thats pretty cool! I know that the new episodes are starting on the eleventh! The official site has a bunch of extras on it like webisodes, and I know that they put up new episodes on there... so you should def keep a look out for that!
      "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"