X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Live Free Or Die Hard

Hello All,

FRACKIN loved it. A few incredible stunts but...............................
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"
  • DelRay
    • Jun 2004

Got to watch it opening night. I thought it was 2 hours well spent. :B Bruce Willis does a good job. Loved it. "Yippy Ki Yea"

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

Gotta love that title! I haven't seen it yet, but people at work whose opinions I respect said it was darned good -- reportedly Bruce Willis demonstrates amazing recuperative powers between stunts that would be near-fatal to mere mortals (e.g. real people not in a movie). :>) They also advised getting to the commercial theater to see it rather than waiting for the DVD.

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Yeah? Good to hear. I remember as a kid having "Die Hard 2" as my favorite movie for a long time. There were many good things about those movies.
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

I can wait for the dvd. Just have to make room on the shelf next to the box set of the first three. I love the series. Willis has the John McLane character down pat.
          My Homepage!

Comment

• Ovation
            Super Senior Member
            • Sep 2004

Saw this last night. (Hadn't been to opening night--at least, it was opening night up here for this movie--in quite some time. Used to do it regularly...when I was single ).

Enjoyed it for what it is. Some stunts are over the top, but that's a hallmark of all the Die Hard movies.

Comment

• ahcryky
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
              I can wait for the dvd. Just have to make room on the shelf next to the box set of the first three. I love the series. Willis has the John McLane character down pat.
              If you bought the box set now it comes with a ticket to see this one for free.........

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"