X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Pirates 3?

Hello All,

Any reviews? I have no desire to see this film until it comes to DVD.
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Yeah, it will sit along side one and two in my collection.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Dave999
      • Mar 2007

I saw the movie this weekend. I was not expecting much and thought that it would not be that entertaining. However, I was somewhat supprised. It is very long, but if you liked the first two, I think you would probably like this one. Johnnie Depp is good in this as he was in the first two. The plot gets a little rediculous, but the action scenes are very entertaining. The movie will make for food home theater demo material, with lots of cannon fire and explosions.

Comment

• ahcryky
        • Feb 2006

Saw it this past Friday........ I liked it. I would rate it second favorite behind the original with the second one third. If you go make sure you watch it all the way through the credits...... Very important! I was in a packed theater and there was maybe 4 or 5 that saw what happens!

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

I haven't seen it yet, but Jen caught it in Houston last night. She too thought it better than the second but not as good as the first. She said some of the action sequences were too drawn out and lost their ability to keep you in the moment. She also echoed that you need to stay until the credits are finished.

Hopefully it'll make it to the island shortly. . . .

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• sirbogey
            • Mar 2006

saw it this weekend. I left the theatre around 20-30mins before the end... got so bored... Pirates 2 was already putting me to sleep, but Pirates 3 is just a drag...

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"