X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasvanth
    • Jun 2006

Johnny Depp - Sweeney Todd

Hello

I Am Thinking Of Going And Seeing Sweeney Todd At The Cinema, And Was Wondering Whether Anybody Has Already Seen It And Is It Worth Going And Seeing?

They Say It Could Be Johnny Depp's Best Film That He Has Ever Done.

Thanks

Yas
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

It won't get me out to the cinema ( few films do these days ) but I will definitely rent it when it comes to dvd. Yeah, I understand Depp is pretty darn good as Sweeney. Seems he can sing as well as act.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Briz vegas
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

Its on my list. A friend has recommended it. Her other half is a film reviewer so I will be interested to see what he says when the review comes out.

Overheard a young guy (looked like a uni student) on the train saying he did not know it was a musical until it started and he thought that this added to the film.
      Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
      Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• David G
        • Jan 2005

I saw it a month ago.
        I found it quite enjoyable, but we warned, it IS quite different.
        Its best described as a black comedy/horror/musical. Quite bloody, and lots of Johnny Depp singing! A classic musical, with great scenery and cast. My girl friend couldnt stomach it, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"